Sunday, September 16, 2012

Starting college!!

Starting College -- Yes, finally something that I've wanted to do for along time. I've been praying to go back for a long long time. Thankfully, It came at a time where it wouldn't affect my family life. Since starting school - its been an adjustment. For the kids its been strange not having me home while they eat dinner,that's one of the hardest no eating with them. Thankfully, I'm home before they go to bed & we get to pray together as a family before they go to bed. While in school I have to take a class that isn't counted but is counted as an A at the end of the semester (EASY A). But while taking this class they make you look at things like what stands in your way to make you not complete school. Or what do YOU want out of school. Our fist homework the teacher asked what was/is a song that relates to you? Mine was "Reba, Is there life out there?" I'm excited about starting this long journey -- it'll be hard and I'll want to give up but I know the end goal is to make a better life for us. I haven't officially settled on my degree. I have to speak with an adviser next month about narrowing it down. I want to personally thank EVERYONE that helps me daily with picking up the kids so I can study & get math help (DAD!!) Or the help I get on papers (MOMMA & Katie) And the Greatest supporter BRIAN - with out him I wouldn't get my homework done on Sunday or support to finish. He is my cheerleader!!! With the support from family & friends I KNOW WE can make it through school. Anyway, I'll post more as the semester continues! Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment